Client Albridge Access
We are now able to set up you and ALL of our clients with 24/7 access to your account!
**If you have not yet set up your online username and password, or if you have forgotten your password, please contact Jeff Stanek for instructions**
To access your account, follow this link to the account login page. From there:
- Enter your username in the ‘Username’ field and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once you reach the ‘Password’ page, enter your password and click ‘Submit.’
This will bring you to your Albridge Account Main Page. You will notice that your account value defaults to yesterday’s date (or the last day that the market was opened) when giving you the most recent portfolio value.
Although the default view give you the most basic overview of your portfolio, you can use the dropdown menus at the top of the page to change the search criteria.
- To view a different portfolio (if you have access to others), select the ‘Portfolio’ dropdown menu (not applicable in all cases).
- To view various aspects, details and history of your report, select the ‘Report’ dropdown menu.
- To view your report's value on a different date, simply type in the desired date, or, select a date from the calendar by clicking the calandar icon.
** After making any changes to search criteria, please click the 'GO' button to bring up your desired results.
For further questions or to discuss any results that you see from your report, please call John or Jeff Stanek at (814) 944-4008 or (800) 979-4008.